What is the Knight Fund used for?
- Provides tuition assistance and scholarship aid to students.
- Over 80% of the Knight Fund donations go to satisfying this need!
- Allows us to conduct critical building improvements.
- Secures vital equipment for student use.
- Allows us to maintain the physical beauty of our campus.
- Provides overall support of the operating budget.
Other than financial assistance, what can a donation be used for?
$25 – Provides 100 lbs. of stoneware clay for art class
$100 – Purchases a new bulb for a classroom projector
$250 – Covers the cost of 4 Spanish class workbooks
$500 – Purchases a new printer for the mass media computer lab
$1,000 – Allows 6 students to attend the Kairos religious retreat
How can I give to St. Thomas Aquinas?
Check – Please make the check payable to St. Thomas Aquinas High School and mail to 2121 Reno Drive, Louisville, OH 44641.
Credit Card – Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted.
Online Giving – Donating to the Knight Fund has never been easier with our online giving option. With the help of Thawte payment services, all of your personal information is safely processed online. To get started, click on the “Donate to STA Today!” icon in the upper right section of this page.
Planned Gifts, Stocks, Life Insurance and Annuities – For more information about these forms of giving, please contact Jordan Hunt at 330-875-1631.
What are the different giving societies?
All donations, no matter the size, are greatly appreciated and should be recognized. Below are the different giving societies.
President’s Circle** – $2,500 and above
St. Thomas Aquinas Society** – $1,000 – $2,499
Black and Gold Family* – $500 – $999
Knights Circle – $100 – $499
Friend of STA – $1 – $99
** – Invitation to the President’s Dinner and a Gold Pass to all home athletic events will be provided to the members of this giving society.
* – Invitation to the President’s Dinner will be provided to the members of this giving society.
- All donors will receive recognition in the Annual Report.
To get started, click on the “Donate to STA Today!” image on the page.
If you have any questions, please contact Christine Peterson in our development office:
Director of Institutional Advancement