We are looking for a responsible janitor to take care of our facilities. It is important for a janitor, to be careful and thorough in working, cleaning, and tidying the premises. The goal is to keep our building in a clean and orderly condition.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in a janitorial role focused on cleanliness. They will have great physical endurance to cover a large space. A keen eye for detail and diligence, a positive attitude, and team oriented are also imperative.
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning, trash removal etc)
- Wash and sanitize toilets, sinks and showers and restock disposables (e.g. soap)
- Wipe mirrors and windows
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Secure facilities after operating hours by locking doors, closing windows and setting up the alarm
- Take up other duties as assigned
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Proven experience as janitor or in a similar role
- Attention to detail and conscientiousness
- Very good physical condition and strength (lift, bend, stand for extended periods)
- Supervise and instruct work-study students
- Flexible with time and assignments
- High school diploma is preferred but not required
Send letter of interest and resume to Janitor Position, St. Thomas Aquinas HS/MS, 2121 Reno Dr., Louisville, OH 44641.