May 13, 2018
*Student lunch accounts must be in the positive before reports and/or transcripts will be released.
*There will be KNAC Meeting on Monday, May 14 at 6:30 pm in the commons. The KNAC is in desperate need of new members in order to continue its mission of supporting STA Athletics. Please plan to attend the meeting and get involved.
*There will be a Fundraiser for STA Key Club at the North Canton Chipotle on Tuesday, May 15th from 4 – 8 pm. Just let the cashier know that you are there to support STA Key Club and they will give 50% of the sales to the Key Club.
* We will have a dress down day and designer ice cream sandwiches on Friday, May 18. The cost is $5.00 and we will collect the money on Thursday.
* Make plans to attend a Knight at the Races on May 19th. All proceeds support the Aquinas football. Tickets are available at the school. Contact Coach Cook with any questions.
* High school parents – Yearbooks are on sale. Go to school website – click on yearbook icon and order yours today. Seniors do not need to order a yearbook as this is included with your graduation fee
*Senior Parents – Senior Grad- Ads are on sale – Go to school website – click on yearbook icon and create your ad today
*Graduation announcements are available in the General Office for $1.25 each.
*Seniors, if you haven’t turned in your “senior plans” please do so by tomorrow, May 14. This is on blue paper and was distributed at the senior parent meeting.
The remainder of the announcements are for middle school parents:
*Middle School is looking for a Lego League coach for the 2018-2019 school year. If you are able to give one or two days a week of your time to encourage and mentor our future engineers please contact Mrs. Parise.
*Middle School Track Championships are Thursday, May 17 at 4:30 at the STA track.
* Middle School May Day is Tuesday, May 29 from 10:00 – 2:00. We still need parent volunteers for this event.
*The Pass it On Mass is Wednesday, May 30th at 10:30. Parents are invited to attend.
*The 8th-grade Graduation and Banquet is Thursday, May 31 at 6:00 in the STA gym. Invitations were sent home last week. Please RSVP by May 25th. We still need parent volunteers for set up, serving, and clean up for this event.
* Please contact Mrs. Parise to volunteer for any of these events.
Have a great Aquinas Week!