April 29, 2018
* There is an opportunity for students to Dress Down this Thursday, May 3 in celebration of Cinco de Mayo. The cost is $2 and money will be collected on Thursday. All proceeds go to Home and School Association.
*High school parents – Yearbooks are on sale. Go to school website – click on yearbook icon and order yours today. Seniors do not need to order a yearbook as this is included with your graduation fee
*Senior Parents – Senior Grad- Ads are on sale – Go to school website – click on yearbook icon and create your ad today
* Make plans to attend a Knight at the Races on May 19th. All proceeds support the Aquinas football. If you want to reserve a table of 8 the deadline is May 12th. Tickets are available at the school. Contact Coach Cook with any questions.
*Come out and on Sunday, May 6, 1:00-5:00 and get your car washed at Ro’s Custard Creations (1166 S Main St in North Canton)! All proceeds benefit Key Club
*Middle School is looking for a Lego League coach for the 2018-2019 school year. If you are able to give one or two days a week of your time to encourage and mentor our future engineers please contact Mrs. Parise.
*Middle school is in need of parent volunteers for upcoming end of year events. Events include Field Day May 29, 8th grade graduation set up/serve/clean up on May 31. Please register on sign up genius or call Mrs. Parise at the school.
The remainder of the announcements are for high school juniors and seniors and their parents:
* Prom tickets will go on sale Monday during the HS lunch mod. Please be sure to have a signed permission form when purchasing your tickets if you are bringing a student from another school. Tickets are $35 a person/$70 a couple
* The prom is on May 12 and will begin with a promenade at 6:15. The promenade is where all the students will be introduced and recognized as they enter the hall so parents are invited to the promenade to se all of our beautiful students and get pictures. The Prom will held at the social hall at St. George Romanian Catholic Church on 44th Street in Canton.
*Home & School is looking for volunteers to help with putting baskets together for After Prom as well as helping at After Prom. Also, Home & School is accepting donations for After Prom. Please contact Danielle Doyle or the school office with any questions.
* Senior boards are available in the Attendance Office for $5. They are due back by Friday, May 4.
* Graduation gowns will be steamed for $10. This money is due by Friday, May 4. Proceeds from the senior boards and the steaming of the graduation gowns go to support the after prom.
*There are dresses available for the Prom through the Dress Exchange program at STA. Please see Mrs. Faigley if your interested.
*Graduation announcements are available in the General Office for $1.25 each.
*Remember to turn in your “senior plans” to Mrs. Barnett by Monday, May 7. This is on blue paper and was distributed at the senior parent meeting.
*There will be a senior mass and breakfast, Wednesday, May 9 at 8:00. All seniors are required to attend. We have invited the Class of 1968 to attend and celebrate their 50th anniversary with us.
Have a great Aquinas Week!