January 8 2017
*Parents this is a reminder, if your child is sick, and not coming to school, to please call them off by 8:45am. If your student has been to the doctor, please bring in an excuse from the doctor’s office.
*It is almost the end of the quarter and reports cards will be mailed soon. Along with the grades will be a reminder for all high school students about the service hour requirement. Please be sure your child has been recording the hours and return them to Mrs. May as soon as possible.
*Please continue to collect and send in your Box Tops For Education. St. Thomas receives a check once the box tops are redeemed to purchase much needed equipment for our students.
*Yearbook club pictures, senior favorites and senior panoramic photos are scheduled for Thursday, January 12th after mod 7. Seniors must wear a black Aquinas uniform polo-shirt for the senior panoramic. If you do not wear a black polo, you will not be in the senior picture. Seniors please bring props for senior favorites and the panoramic funny picture. Please see Mrs. Stroia with questions.
*The Turnabout Dance will be Saturday, February 11 from 7:00-10:00 pm in the Commons.
*Seniors – If you haven’t turned in your t-shirt, Friday, January 13 is the deadline. Please do so to help make our Auction a success.
* There is a chess tournament at Glenwood Middle School on Wed January 11th. Students will need to be picked up by 5:30.
*Mark your calendars for the KNAC’s annual Chili Cook Off, February 4, 2017.
There are several ways to get involved to make this event a success.
- You can purchase a ticket for the reverse raffle for $100.00, there are only 100 tickets sold for a chance to win $2,500.00
- Donate a raffle basket.
- Donate a bottle of wine for the wine wall. Wine can be red or white and should be $15.00 or more. Please turn into the office by February 1, 2017.
- Monetary donations will also be accepted.
- Donate your time. Help is always needed with set up, clean up and games.
Please consider one of these options to make the Chili Cook Off a success. Funds benefits all of our athletes!
Have a great Aquinas week!