NCAA Eligibility Center

Any current high school sophomore, junior, or senior who wishes to participate in collegiate athletics at an NCAA Division I or II or university should register. Go to www.eligibility, home page click on enter here for NCAA college-bound student-athletes then to new account link, link in the upper right corner, from there follow the prompts. For more information check in at the guidance office.






About the Author