50th Anniversary Banners – Order Yours TodayDon’t miss out for your family’s name to be hung among the many who have already ordered. Banners can be made for yourself, “In Memory Of”, or for your business. Download an Order Form.
Golden Year Auction – April 25, 2015
A Knight to Remember
Grand Reunion & Alumni Picnic – May 23, 2015
SAVE THE DATE: May 23, 2015!Get Reservation Form
This is a message from some of your former teachers who want to let you know that a concerted effort is being made to track down as many former STA faculty members as possible to help celebrate the school’s 50th Anniversary. Many of us are planning to return to Aquinas for the Saturday, May 23, 2015 grand alumni reunion/picnic, so don’t miss this great opportunity to reconnect with those wonderful men and women who helped shape you into the terrific men and women you are today. Some of those planning to return to St. Thomas include:
- Sr. Ann Freiburg (Alison), English and Music 1965-1972
- Sr. Pat Mitchell (Rene’), French 1966-1972
- Sr. Lois Prebil (Margarita), Math 1967-1968 & 1969-1974
- Sr. Margaret Hoffman (Sr. Thomas More), English and Religion from 1967-1975
- Sr. Juanita Ujcik (Regine), Physics, Chemistry & Religion 1967-1969
- Joyce Klinger (former Sr. Joyce/Charles Mary) English, French & Religion from 1967-1975
- Sr. Carole von Buelow (Michaelette), Biology, Chemistry, & Religion 1967-1987. She was also Dean of Girls and Assistant Principal.
- Rita Travis (former Sr. Rita), English, Journalism & Religion from 1973-1975. Rita has the distinction of also being a member of the first St. Thomas Aquinas graduating class in 1968.
For those of us who taught at STA in those early years, we have wonderful and fond memories of our days there, including senior weekend retreats, the pep rallies, the Friday and Saturday night football games, the unbelievably professional plays directed year after year by Terry Pepple, the all-school assemblies and Masses, the band, the chorus, the first graduation in 1968, etc., etc., etc. We have so many memories to share.
We hope that there will be many, many more former and current faculty who will make their way back to Aquinas for the alumni reunion and picnic on May 23, 2015. If any of you, alumni or teachers, students, parents, or friends of STA have kept in touch with any former teachers, please contact Stacey Dougherty at sdougherty @youngstowndiocese.org.
We look forward to seeing many of you and reminiscing with you about our days at St. Thomas. Of course, even after fifty years, we have all remained as youthful and ageless as ever!!! See you soon.
Joyce KlingerGet Reservation Form
Trip to Spain & Italy – June 2015Spain2015Brochure
June 2015. Anyone interested in this fabulous trip should attend an informational meeting in the STA cafeteria on Tuesday, September 30 at 7 p.m. Details for this trip are available on the website. If you cannot attend the meeting or want additional information, please contact Rocio Hoerr at email@example.com, 330.452.1081, or 330.284.1601.
- About STA
- Contact Us
- Middle School