17-18 High School Tuition
- $7,525 for parishioners
- $9,045 for non-parishioners
17-18 Middle School Tuition
- $3,400 for parishioners
- $4,900 for non-parishioners
Tuition can be paid in the following ways:
- Cash or Check
- Through FACTS Management Company. FACTS will help you design your own payment plan. To enroll, click on the FACTS Logo below.
- A loan through Huntington National Bank. For more information about loans or to apply, please contact Chris Gemma of Huntington Bank at 330-438-1098 or e-mail him at email@example.com
The following scholarships are available to students who attend or who are planning on attending St. Thomas Aquinas High School. There is one general application used for all scholarships except the Paumier, Pusateri and Diaz Scholarships. The general, Paumier, Pusateri and Diaz Scholarship application forms are localed in the top right of this pages in “Scholarship Documents” gallery. Forms must be filled out and returned no later than April 15th for consideration. Applications are reviewed by the scholarship committee and recipients will be notified by the committee.
- Erin DeMarco Scholarship
- Julio Diaz Academic Scholarship
- Paul Daniel Paumier Scholarship
- Ross Pusateri Scholarship
- Napier Brothers Scholarship
- Thomas Welch Scholarship
- Mary & William Lee Scholarship
- Ed Voyk Scholarship
- Richard & Joan Spittler Family Scholarship
- Jack & Evelyn Sell Memorial Scholarship
- Francis & Lucille Snyder Memorial Scholarship
- Tim “Savage” Scanlon Memorial Scholarship
- Adopt-A-Student Scholarship
*Please note: In order to be eligible for the following scholarships, a Grant & Aid Application must be filed with FACTS.
High School Placement Test Scholarships
Scholarships, ranging up to $500, are given to incoming freshman that score in the upper tier of the High School Placement Test. For more information about this scholarship opportunity, please contact Mr. Angelo Pederzolli at 330-875-1631, ext. 318.
Knights of Columbus Scholarship
The Ohio Knights of Columbus are pleased to announce that, for the 2015-2016 school year, numerous $1,000 scholarships will once again be made available for Catholic students (grades nine through twelve) attending Catholic High Schools in Ohio. Considered requirements for this scholarship are financial need, Grade Point Average of 2.5 or higher, academic awards, community and/or parish involvement, and extracurricular activities. One scholarship per Catholic High School will be awarded. Application may be downloaded from the top right of this page in the “Scholarship Documents” gallery. Applications must be completed and returned by November 15, 2015.