St. Thomas Aquinas High School, in collaboration with Walsh University, offers a College Credit Plus class to qualifying seniors in English and Psychology. Students receive both high school and college credit while taking the class at St. Thomas Aquinas. Students receive a weighted grade for the St. Thomas Aquinas grade point average, but not for Walsh University.
In addition, St. Thomas Aquinas also collaborates with Stark State College and offers Statistics, PreCalculus, and Political Science. These classes are taught on STA’s campus.
- Feb 15-April 1: Submit Letter of Intent (click to download Letter of Intent)
- Feb 15-April 8: Sign-up for a Safe Account : https://safe.ode.state.oh.us/portal
- Apply to Walsh University (CCP Application by April 1) Stark State (CCP Application by May 1)
- Upload a copy of the admission letter (if more than one school, you must upload both) to your College Credit Plus Funding Application (this is the Safe Account)
- You will receive your funding notification within your College Credit Plus application located on your SAFE account before MAY 15.
- Once you receive your award notification, you can register for college courses.